Wednesday 6 April 2011

BTW

It has been the most beautiful day here - sunny and bright from start to finish! I love doing the school run on days like this. Everyone is so much more relaxed, mainly as there's no trying to encourage children to walk a bit faster through the cold and wet!

I'm always a lot more productive when the weather's nice. Jamie had a couple of good naps today, so I was able to get my jobs done round the house in record time and then head out into the workshop with the baby monitor. My main task today was to finish a couple of magazine projects, one short project and another with six pieces of jewellery in the set. The project including the necklace above includes two of my favourite things - hammering and making findings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I read every one and will do my best to get back to you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails