Friday 29 April 2011

Quick! Look!

My shed is tidy! Take a good look, as it won't last for long!


T looked after the boys for most of today (apart from when Jamie needed feeding obviously!) while I started a couple of work projects that I've been planning and wanting to get started for months, but before I could get started I really had to get myself organised, otherwise I'd have too many distractions on the desk in front of me.


I finally tidied up the table I have my photo studio on so that there's space for my lovely new laptop to make life easier for photo editing - just in time for watching some of the Royal Wedding!


And while we're on the subject (because it's impossible to blog today without mentioning it, isn't it?) wasn't she beautiful? And weren't the weather and the crowds and the atmosphere and absolutely everything about the day fantastic?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I read every one and will do my best to get back to you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails